- If the thought of sitting in the summer sun against a backdrop of flowing water, the buzz of dragon flies and watching fish peacefully swim through dappled water appeals to you, achieving this dream has suddenly become a great deal easier. Affinity Grand brings these innovative pools to larger gardens. Perfect for larger numbers of fish and growing water lilies.
- Complete, easy to use support system included
- Clear water guaranteed
- Easy to set up and maintain
- Inpond 5 in 1 3000
- Mocha weave panels
- Black, anodised aluminium rails
- Automatic, night-time LED spotlight
- Fibre reinforced liner
- Shatter proof windows
- Low voltage pump and filter
- 5w UV Clarifier
- Two planting baskets
- Three fountain displays
- Step-by-step set up guide
- Window cleaning pad
- Polymer wool filter pads
- Key fixing pins and wire
- Size: 401-600 litres
- Wattage: 10w
- Flow rate: 700 ltr/hr
- Assembled dimensions: 52cmx147cmx104cm - 480 litres
- Mains cable length: 3m
- Low voltage cable length: 10m
- IP Rating: IP68
- Weight: 22kg
- Max pumping height: 1.25m
- Hz: 50Hz
- All outdoor power supplies must be protected by a circuit breaker
- All electrical components must comply with outdoor weatherproof safety standards
- All power supplies across the garden must be carried by metal sheathed, armoured cable. If buried, warning tape must be applied.
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.