Get More from Your Garden - With a Palram Gazebo
Spending time out enjoying the garden is one of the great joys in life – but sometimes (often!) the unpredictable British weather puts a damper on the whole experience.
Creating a permanent, dedicated covered area in your garden is one of the best ways to ensure you can enjoy your garden for more of the year. In this post, we introduce a range of Palram Gazebos, and explain why they’re the perfect, durable outdoor shelter for your garden.
Introducing Palram Gazebos
Palram gazebos are versatile, all-season outdoor living spaces, designed to provide shade and shelter from the rain, so you can enjoy your garden throughout the year, whatever the weather.
Unlike fabric products, Palram gazebos are durable, permanent garden structures, you can leave out all year round. Manufactured from sturdy, rust resistant aluminium, with sturdy anchoring footpads and a virtually unbreakable polycarbonate roof, they’re designed to perform in all conditions.
Whether you’re looking for a cool, shady retreat for sweltering summer days, a hideaway from the rain, a smoking shelter or a covered area for your garden table or hot tub – a Palram Gazebo is the perfect solution.
A Palram Gazebo for every garden
At Keen Gardener, we stock a hand-picked selection of Palram gazebos, in sizes and styles to suit every space:
- Palermo – beautiful, functional and stylish, this 3m x 3m model is a fantastic gazebo for year round al-fresco entertaining. Also available in a larger 3.6m x 3.6m size.
- Monaco – with a distinctive hexagonal shape, this 3.6m x 3.6m gazebo is as elegant and stylish as the city-state it’s named after.
- Martinique – an attractive rectangular 3m x 4m gazebo that’s perfect for larger patios and decking areas, finished in a stylish grey.
Why Palram gazebos?
At Keen Gardener, we’re big fans of Palram – and if you’re looking for an attractive, permanent gazebo in your garden, they are a fantastic option. Buy any Palram gazebo, and you can expect:
- Quality - Made to last with high performance, durable materials, they will continue to look fantastic and work perfectly (no leaks!) for years to come.
- Flexibility – The virtually unbreakable, bronzed polycarbonate roof performs in every season. When it’s overcast, it lets natural light through, and when it’s sunny, it provides shade and 100% protection from harmful UV rays.
- Ease of installation – Palram gazebos come ready to assemble, with pre-drilled poles and all the screws you need. 2 people can comfortably put one together in just a few hours.
- Sturdy base – the anchoring footpads provide a stable, steady base, so your gazebo won’t fly off! If you ever need to move your gazebo, they can be quickly relocated.
Palram Gazebos at Keen Gardener
At Keen Gardener, we’ve got some fantastic deals on Palram Gazebos, with discounts available across the range. Just as with all our products, they come backed up by our Lowest Price Promise – so when you buy from us, you can do so in the confidence you’re getting the best deal around.
- Alfresco Living