Winter Wellies for 2018 – New Ranges at Keen Gardener
It’s peak welly season, and if you’re looking for a new pair, we’ve got plenty in stock at Keen Gardener.
This year, we’re offering more wellies than ever before, with three new brands: Cotswold, Hunter and Dunlop. Whether you want gardening wellies, walking wellies or working wellies, we’ve got boots to suit every budget, style and requirement. You’re sure to find something to keep your feet warm and dry this winter.
In this post, we introduce the new brands joining our shelves this winter.
A welly brand that needs no introduction, Hunter is the world’s leading rubber boot manufacturer. With an outdoor footwear heritage that goes back to 1856, Hunter holds two royal warrants, and offers an excellent range of hardwearing, stylish and high-end boots.
Whichever pair of Hunters you choose, you’re guaranteed a high quality, hardwearing welly that’s made to last. At Keen Gardener, we’re stocking a hand-picked selection of men’s and women’s Hunter wellies in a range of styles, including:
- Hunter Gardener Boot – with a built in dig pad to provide extra support when working in the garden
- Huntress – a feminine, handcrafted welly that exudes functional style
- Norris – the iconic tall boot, named after Hunter’s pioneering founder Henry Lee Norris
Dependable, great value for money and available in a wide range of styles – you really can’t go wrong with a pair of Dunlop wellies. Designed to perform in a range of environments, these are high performance, professional grade wellington boots that won’t let you down and will last for years.
At Keen Gardener, we’re stocking a selection of fantastic Dunlop boots, including:
- Dunlop Blizzard – a thick, fleece-lined welly to keep your feet warm on the coldest of days
- Dunlop Acifort HD – a heavy duty working welly that can stand up to a wide range of chemicals
- Dunlop Purofort – a modern, durable boot designed for the agricultural sector (it’s also great for keen gardeners!)
Cotswold are a well-established and respected outdoor brand, and they produce an extensive range of fashionable, functional wellies for men, women and children – all made to the absolute highest standards of course.
From traditional green wellies, right through to more contemporary designs in a huge selection of shapes, styles, colours and patterns, you’ll find wellies suitable for every occasion in the Cotswold range.
This year, we’re stocking an extensive range of Cotswold wellies, including:
- Cotswold Captain (also available in pink) – a fun, easy to put on children’s welly with a fun, retro-inspired design.
- Cotswold Badminton – a fantastic set of colourful, mid-length ladies fashion wellies, they’re ideal for festivals and rainy day excursions
- Cotswold Sandringham – a classic green welly with a stylish and functional side buckle
- Cotswold Ragley – a hard-wearing gardening and working welly inspired by the wet, muddy conditions of the Cotswold countryside
- Cotswold Kew – a neoprene welly with a classic design, it delivers maximum comfort and excellent performance in all conditions
Winter wellies from Keen Gardener
You’ll find a fantastic range of wellington boots at Keen Gardener. Alongside the brands listed above, we also stock boots from leading brands The Original Muck Boot Company and Le Chameau.
As with all our products, all the wellies we have on offer come covered by our unbeatable lowest price promise, so you can come to us in the confidence that you’re getting the best deal possible.
- Garden Maintenance