- Cordless freedom: 18 volt lithium-ion battery for maximum mobility when cleaning all around the garden.
- Lightweight: comfortable working thanks to ergonomic design and low weight of only 1.8 kg.
- Full power: with 210 km/h airspeed for easy removal of leaves from patio and garden areas.
- Syneon Chip Intelligently controlled energy for every project
- Maximum mobility. The cordless leaf blower gives you the freedom to work anywhere
- 18 volt lithium-ion battery. Enables 17 minutes of uninterrupted operation, ideal for most applications
- Blower speed. Airflow of max. 210 km/h full power for patios and medium-sized gardens
- Lightweight. Only 1.8 kg, which minimises the strain on your arms during work
- Softgrip for comfortable working in any position
- Space-saving storage due to detachable blower tube
- One battery for all fits for all tools and garden tools of the Power for ALL lithium-ion cordless systems
Technical key data
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery charge time||1 h|
|Battery runtime||up to 17 mins|
Comes complete with
- 1 battery pack PBA 18V 2.5Ah W-B
- Charger AL 1830 CV
|Brand||Bosch Lawn & Garden|
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.