Robotic lawnmower for those medium size gardens up to 700 m²
- Why cut randomly, when you can cut intelligently? Indego M 700 with LogiCut is intelligent. It knows where it has been and where it has to go.
- Indego M 700 starts every full lawn mowing session with a BorderCut, ensuring a neat finish, right up to the edge of your defined lawn area. You can manually turn it off or reduce the frequency to every other full cut.
- With the AUTO Calendar Function manual calendar programming is no longer necessary.
- Furthermore it can cleverly mow more lawn areas (up to 700 m²) with MultiArea and narrow passage handling (75 cm between wires).
- Indego M 700 knows where the passage is in the lawn map saved in its memory.
LogiCut enables Indego to cut efficiently in neat, parallel lines freeing up your lawn sooner. Not only keeping it looking healthy and beautiful, but also, saving more energy in every run and being kinder to the battery. LogiCut defines a different mowing direction for each mowing session in order to avoid leaving permanent tracks on your lawn. With LogiCut, Indego is intelligent. It knows where it has been and where it has to go.
- Why cut randomly when you can cut intelligently
- Mow more with MultiArea
- Mulching fertilizes the lawn
- Bump sensor
- SpotMow ideal for under garden furniture
- Slopes up to 27%
- Brushless motors
- Optimal mowing schedules
- No collection of grass clippings
- Mow more with Indego - areas up to 700 m2
- Obstacle detection
- Software updates
- Brushless motors
- Neat finish up to the edge
- Targeted mowing of small areas
- Battery type: Lithium-ion
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Battery charge time: 60 mins
- Battery run time: 75 mins
- Recommended lawn area: Up to 700 m2
- Battery exchangeable: No
- Battery replaceable: Yes
- Width of cut: 19 cm
- Cutting system: 3 pivoting blades
- Weight: 7.6 kg
- Height of cut: 30 - 50 mm
- Height of cut settings: 3
- Speed: 40cm/sec
- Max Slope: 27%
- Height of cut, from: 30 mm
- Height of cut, up to: 50mm
- Tool dimensions (L x W x H): 445 x 364 x 202 mm
|Brand||Bosch Lawn & Garden|
|Power Source||Lithium Battery|
|Cutting Width (cm)||19.000000|
|Minimum Cutting Height (mm)||30.000000|
Bosch Lawn & Garden
People use and enjoy their gardens in different ways. Some people just want to recuperate from their busy day-to-day lives and appreciate every minute they get to relax.
Others take great care in looking after their plants and outdoor space. Whether it’s alfresco dining, kicking a ball around with the kids, or taking pride in a well-maintained garden, Bosch garden tools ensure effortless gardening that will help you enjoy your outdoor living area.
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.