The 76cm Outlaw Cart is a wonderful grilling option for the value minded customer who does not want to give up massive cooking power. The cart offers good storage underneath the grill and stainless steel side shelves for food preparation.
- Recommended Use: Residential / Commercial
- Cooking Power - kWh - 17.60 kHw
- Burners: 4 - Cast Iron Porcelain Coated Barn Burners
- Cast Stainless Double Side Burners: Optional #60010CE Side Kick Side Burner
- Piezo Igniter
- Zinc Knobs
- Stainless Steel 304 Gauge: 2.00 mm
- Single Piece SS Dual Lined Hood
- Solid Stainless Steel Grates
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Solid Stainless Steel Warming Rack
- Stainless Steel Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Built In Trim Kit
- SS 304 Double Door Storage Cart
- Heavy Duty Castors
- CSA Certified
- CE Certified
- Lower Cooking Surface: 76cm x 49cm
- Upper Cooking Surface: 76cm x 18cm
- Fire Box & Roasting Hood - Lifetime
- Cooking Grates: Lifetime
- Burners: 2 Years
- Flame Tamers: 5 Years
- Grill Carton Length: 86cm
- Grill Carton Width: 66cm
- Grill Carton Height: 63cm
- Grill Carton Cube: 0.33 M3
- Grill Carton Weight: 60.00kg
- Cart Carton Length: 84cm
- Cart Carton Width: 58cm
- Cart Carton Height: 59cm
- Cart Carton Cube: 0.29 M3
- Cart Carton Weight: 33.50 kg
|Total Burners (exc. Side Burners)||4|
|Hose and Regulator Included||Yes|
|Total Cooking Area (cm2)||3724|
|Cooking Grid Material||Stainless Steel|
|Burner Material||Stainless Steel|
|Construction Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Area Lights||No|
|Control Knob Lights||No|
|Main Colour||Stainless Steel|
|Drop in Accessories||Yes|
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.