Cook up a feast for family and friends with the powerful, 4 burner barbecue - 4 Series Classic LS D. Featuring efficient and high-performance stainless steel tube burners together with a large, enamelled cooking surface this barbecue is perfect for preparing a wide range of al fresco meals.
Cleaning is quick and hassle-free thanks to the Campingaz InstaClean System
Get ready for the new strong and durable stainless steel tube burners for long lasting and enjoyable BBQ sessions! Enjoy great cooking performance with this smart burner system designed especially to perfectly grill all types of foods. From direct grilling to prolonged baking using indirect heat, the burner allows versatile usage:
- Even heat distribution across the cooking surface
- Powerful heat for direct grilling and searing
- Adjustable heat even to low temperatures ideal for indirect cooking
- Durable materials ensure a prolonged lifetime of burners
How does the Stainless Steel Burner System work?
- Specially designed burners create V-shaped flames that are directed towards the cooking grid and spread the heat evenly across the cooking surface
- The tube burners can be adjusted to create smaller flames that are perfect for keeping low heat for extensive indirect grilling
- The newly designed burner tent, with protected ventilation slots, supports the even distribution of the heat and prevents flare ups
Cleaning your Campingaz barbecue has never been easier than with the patented Campingaz InstaClean System.
Enjoy more time having fun with family and friends rather than spending hours cleaning your barbecue after an enjoyable grill party. The system allows you to remove all dishwasher safe parts in less than 60 seconds. They are sized to fit a standard dishwasher.
This new patented system is featured on all Campingaz 3 and 4 Series barbecues.
Even-Temp - Even Heat Distribution
Temperatures of and above 250C are recommended for perfect direct grilling and searing. It is important to have such temperatures across most of the cooking surface - nothing is more annoying than having part of the food already well done while the rest is still uncooked.
Our 3 & 4 Series grills reach temperatures above 250C on the cooking surface so the grill can be used more efficiently. The control knobs allow the barbecue chef to decide where he wants to have really hot areas and where he wants to have less heat.