Cast Iron Grates
Cast iron grates are durable, rust-resistant and easy-to-clean.
Easily move your grill around your backyard or patio.
Control the grill temperature by opening and closing the dampers. To burn hotter keep the damper open, to lower the temperature, partially close it.
Stoke the fire easily without having to open the lid allowing heat and smoke to flow freely into the main chamber.
We've got you covered for 2 years on all parts including the burners.
Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge
Keep track of preheat status and monitor the inside temperature of your grill.
Cool Touch Handle
Get a firm grip on your grill lid, while protecting your hands and fingers from the heat.
A vertical pipe with adjustable dampers, regulates heat and smoke by drawing it through the cooking chamber.
- Assembled Dimension (w,d,h,gh - cm) : 144.8 / 85.1 / 134.6 cm
- Box Dimensions (w,d,h - cm) : 99 x 55 x 58 cm
- Primary Cooking Area (cm x cm) : 88 x 44 cm
- Warming Rack Area (cm x cm) : 88 x 22 cm
- Total Cooking Area (cm x cm) : 88 x 44 cm
- Assembly Required : Yes
- Model Number : 140 755
- Product Name : Oklahoma Joe's Highland
Firebox and Cooking Systems
- Firebox Material : Painted steel
- Cooking System : Offset smoker
- Gas Type/Fuel Type : Charcoal
- Cooking Grate Material : Porcelain coated
Lid and Cart
- Lid Material : Painted steel
- Temp Gauge : Yes, on lid
- Grease Tray : Yes
- Wheels : 2 wheels