The 4.7m Wooden Garden Gazebo with Cedar Roof is the largest Hexagonal structure in the Forest range. The perfect size to create a stunning outdoor room ideal for entertaining, a family gathering or even for a commercial function. This Gazebo comes installed by our professional team so you can leave all the hard work to us, simply sit back and enjoy this dramatic centrepiece to your garden or venue.
Western Red Cedar shingles are hand cut to size and fitted around the roof placed on top of a water-proof Tricoya lining. The tiles are red in colour and give the Gazebo an elegant, contemporary look.
The substantial uprights are secured to the base that features profiled deck boards, while at the top steel brackets secure them to the perimeter frame, giving the Gazebo immense strength and rigidity.
All our Gazebo uprights are made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round Radiata Pine, which has an attractive smooth sanded finish. Our timber comes with a 15 Year Anti-Rot guarantee.
Hand built in the UK with delivery and installation included.
This Gazebo comes with just the decked base so you can furnish to your taste. A furnished version is also available which includes a custom made table, wooden bench seats and cushions which can seat up to 19 adults or 24 children. Side curtains made from quality outdoor canvas (available in a choice of 3 colours; green, terracotta or cream) are also available as an optional extra.
- The 4.7m Hexagonal Wooden Garden Gazebo with Cedar Roof is perfect as an extra garden room and makes a stunning centrepiece for parties and events
- Price includes delivery and installation
- Made from kiln dried, Pressure Treated round timber
- Solid and balustrade infill panels
- Attractive powder coated metal corner braces
- Available in 3 alternative sizes - 3m, 3.6m and 4m
- Available in 2 alternative roof types; Traditional Timber and Country Thatch
- Hand built in the UK with a 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Can comfortably seat up to 19 adults or 24 children on matching bench seats (sold separately)
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.