The Large Outdoor Store from Forest Garden offers a spacious alternative to a shed. With large double doors, it is a practical and good looking storage solution for tools and large garden equipment. It is also ideal for use as a mower store or bike store with the capacity to comfortably house two adult and two children's bikes with space to spare for accessories. Total storage capacity is approximately 2000 litres.
The side and back panels are made from traditional overlap boards while the front panel and doors utilise smooth-planed shiplap tongue and groove material. The base is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water. The pressure treatment with anti-rot preservative affords a 15 year guarantee against fungal decay.
Also available with Pent roof.
- Versatile and spacious Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity (approximate)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
- Hassle free installation included
- Dimensions: 81 x 198 x 152cm
- Construction Type: Overlap
- Roof Type: Apex
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Guarantee: 15 year Anti-rot
- Overall dimension when assembled including overhangs: 152 (h) x 198 (w) x 81 (d)cm
- Width at base (footprint): 186cm
- Depth at base (footprint): 78cm
- Ridge Height, Highest point excluding finial: 152cm
- Eaves Height, Height to overhang: 128cm
- Estimated Weight: 87Kg
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- FSC Approval: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made in the UK
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 7mm
- Frame Size/Building Frame(Battens) Size: 28x28mm
- Door Type (single/double): Double
- Door Size (hxw): 125 x 76 (x2) cm
- Door Opening Height: 120cm
- Door Opening Width: 153cm
- Roof Material Inner: OSB(Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Roof Material Outer: Black Sand Felt
- Floor Material: OSB (Oriented strand board)
- Floor Thickness: 8mm
- Door Locking(eg: plate/wire hasp & staple):Hasp and Staple
Forest Garden are proud to be the largest and most trusted manufacturer and distributor of garden timber products in the UK.
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.