- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years. No need to retreat; cost effective and time saving.
Dimensions (cm): 204 x 132 x 182
Overall size (cm)
204 x 132 x 182
132 x 182
Eaves Height (mm)
No. of windows
Hasp & staple
Door opening size (cm)
65.3 x 164
28 x 28mm
15 Year anti-rot
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
This product is supplied for home assembly.
15 Year Guarantee-Pressure Treated
Manual Download - to view the documents in your browser or right click the link and select save as to save a copy of the brochure to your computer. Please note some documents are quite large files so may take a while to download.