This Tall Garden Store from Forest provides 750 litres of storage capacity in a small area. With a roof height of just under six feet it's perfect for keeping long handled gardening tools, children's toys or folding furniture neat and tidy. The relatively small footprint means it is ideal for positioning against a wall or fence and will blend attractively into any garden.
The store is made from traditional Pressure Treated overlap panels and finished with smooth-planed barge boards. The front has attractive, smooth-planed interlocking Shiplap Tongue and Groove panels.
The felted Apex roof keeps the store weathertight and the floor is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry. The double doors are fitted with a plate hasp and staple latch that can be securely fastened with an additional padlock.
Also available with Pent roof.
- Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment
- Approximate 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple latch and secured with a padlock (not included)
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
You will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installations is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. You will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.