For the ultimate in stylish garden buildings the Arlington 8x8 Corner Summerhouse from Forest has been designed to make the most of your garden space. Designed with large windows and fully glazed double doors letting in as much light as possible, it's the perfect setting for a hobby room or al fresco dining.
Made from Premium Tongue and Groove boards for the highest quality construction, the Arlington will make the perfect addition to your garden. The timber used throughout this summerhouse has been Pressure Treated, which gives it a 15 year guarantee against rot and fungal damage. The superior floor is fully boarded and the roof is made from OSB, finished with black sand felt.
The styrene glazing is shatter-proof making it a safer alternative to glass, while still creating a bright and airy interior. The superior floor is fully boarded and the roof is made from OSB sheet material, finished with black mineral felt for further protection.
These high quality garden buildings are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this 8x8 corner summerhouse are included, along with easy to follow instructions. Also available in 7ft x 7ft.
- Ideal for a corner of your garden from which to relax and take in the view
- Manufactured using Premium Tongue & Groove construction for a superior build
- Featuring full length windows to allow in natural light
- Fully glazed double doors allow easy access
- Glazed with lightweight shatter-resistant acrylic
- Pressure Treated solid boarded timber floor for increased weight-bearing capabilities
- Made from Pressure Treated timber for a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Made in the UK and manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Delivered flat packed for easy self-assembly
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
You will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installations is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. You will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.
- Hassle free installation included
- Dimensions: 280 x 346 x 200cm
- Construction Type: Tongue & Groove
- Roof Type: Pent
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Guarantee: 15 year
- Overall dimension when assembled including overhangs: 200(h) x 346(w) x 280(d)cm
- Width at base (footprint): 332cm
- Depth at base (footprint): 270cm
- Ridge Height, Highest point excluding finial: 200cm
- Eaves Height, Height to overhang: 200cm
- Estimated Weight: 275Kg
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- FSC Approval: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made in the UK
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Frame Size/Building Frame(Battens) Size: 28x28mm
- Door Type (single/double): Double
- Door Size (hxw): 180 x 47(x2) cm
- Door Opening Height: 175cm
- Door Opening Width: 94cm
- Number of Windows: 2(fixed)
- Glazing: Single Glazed
- Glazing Material: Styrene
- Glazing Thickness: 2mm
- Roof Material Inner: OSB(Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Roof Material Outer: Black Mineral Felt
- Floor Material: Tongue & Groove boards
- Floor Thickness: 12mm
- Door Locking(eg: plate/wire hasp & staple): Press Lock
|Approx Dimensions||8 x 8|
|Cladding||Shiplap Tongue & Groove|
Forest Garden are proud to be the largest and most trusted manufacturer and distributor of garden timber products in the UK.
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.