This practical Garden Storage Box from Forest is an affordable tidying solution, ideal for keeping muddy boots, toys or garden tools out of sight and protected from the weather. The chests small footprint makes it perfect for siting by a front or back door, on a patio or in a garage or workshop.
The compact box has 300 litres of capacity and helps to keep your garden tidy and clutter-free. It also makes an ideal parcel drop box.
It is manufactured from traditional overlapping timber panels that have been Dip Treated to protect them against rot and fungal decay. The floor is also mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry. The box is finished in a golden-brown colour.
The lightweight lift-up lid has a practical handle and is hinged to enable quick and easy access to the items inside.
- Compact and affordable storage chest perfect for keeping smaller garden items, muddy boots and kids toys out of sight
- Small footprint makes it perfect for siting by a door, on a patio or in a garage/workshop
- Approximate 300 litre capacity
- Lightweight lift-up lid is hinged to enable quick and easy access to everything inside
- Finished with smooth-planed barge boards
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.<./p>