The Overlap Pressure Treated 7x7 Corner Shed from Forest is practically designed to fit a corner of your garden and blend seamlessly into any setting. With double doors for easy access, the generous space means theres plenty of room for storage of garden tools and equipment, and also the perfect home for a potting bench.
The shed has been constructed using straight cut overlapping boards to aid water run-off and allow for natural movement of the timber in changing weather conditions. The solid timber boarded floor is Pressure Treated and allows for the storage of heavier items such as lawnmowers or bags of compost. The two fixed windows, glazed with unbreakable polycarbonate will not become brittle or yellow over time and are fixed with one-way security screws.
The double doors are braced with double Z framing for added strength and feature hidden hinges for increased security. The hasp and plate door fastening can be secured with a padlock (not included.)
The pressure treatment of this shed guarantees it against rot and decay for 15 years. These quality garden sheds are manufactured in the UK with FSC certified timber from sustainable sources.
All fixtures, fittings, felt needed to build this 7x7 corner shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Quality Pressure Treated Overlap 7x7 Corner Shed from Forest
- Generous space allows room for storage and is the perfect home for a potting bench
- 2 windows made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing with security screws
- Made from straight cut, overlap timber board construction
- Double doors with Z framing for increased strength
- Hidden door hinges and hasp and staple latch for security (padlock not included)
- Sturdy 7mm overlap cladding, 28x28mm framing and strong fully boarded floor
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
You will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installations is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. You will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.