From tools to kid's scooters to your car cleaning kit, this versatile and practical Garden Store from Forest is perfect for outdoor areas where space is limited. With a 600 litre capacity and Pent roof design, its height means it is ideal for storing forks and spades, garden cutting tools and brooms.
The clever design means the Pent roof can be assembled sloping back or forward to suit its location. With a relatively compact footprint, this Garden Store can be sited near front or back doors, on a patio or in any garden setting. The attractive design features traditional overlapping Pressure Treated timber boards and Shiplap Tongue and Groove front panels with double doors. The store is finished with a felted roof and decorative, smooth-planed barge boards.
There are hidden door hinges for added security and a plate hasp and staple latch to allow the contents to be kept secure with the additional use of a padlock.
Also available with Apex roof.
- Convenient mid-sized storage unit for tidying and protecting outdoor items
- Approximate 600 litre capacity
- Felted roof keeps the store weathertight
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.