This Large Outdoor Store from Forest Garden is a practical and affordable storage solution, offering a lower height alternative to a shed. It is an ideal storage unit for barbeques and larger garden equipment, or perfect for use as a mower store or bike store.
The double doors offer easy access to the spacious 2000 litre interior and contents can be locked secure with the use of a padlock on the plate hasp and staple latch. Made from traditional overlap panels, this versatile unit is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water. The timber is Dip Treated to give a 10 year guarantee against rot and fungal decay. The Large Outdoor Store has a golden-brown finish.
The front panels and doors utilised smooth-planed shiplap tongue and groove boards and the roof is finished with smooth-planed barge boards. Clever design means the Pent roof can be assembled sloping back or forward depending on preference or position.
- Versatile and spacious Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity (approximate)
- Clever design means the felted roof can slope facing to the front or back
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Dip Treated timber with a 10 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
You will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installations is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. You will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.