The Forest Garden Large Outdoor Store offers an attractive, spacious and lower height alternative to a shed. With large double doors, it is a practical and versatile storage solution for barbeques and larger garden equipment. It is perfect for use as a bike store or mower store. The doors on the generous 2000 litre capacity unit can be secured with a padlock (not included) on the plate hasp and staple latch.
This model features traditional overlap panels on the side and back while the front panel and doors are made from smooth-planed shiplap tongue and groove material. All panels are pressure treated to protect against rot and the base is mounted on pressure treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water. Anti-rot pressure treatment gives a 15 year guarantee against fungal decay. Clever design means the Pent roof can be assembled sloping back or forward depending on preference and location.
Also available with Apex roof design.
- Versatile and spacious Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity (approximate)
- Clever design means the felted roof can slope facing to the front or back
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.