Forest Garden Rushock 5.0m x 4.0m Apex Double Glazed Log Cabin (24kg Polyester Felt Without Underlay / Installation Included)
Forest Garden Rushock 5.0m x 4.0m Apex Double Glazed Log Cabin (24kg Polyester Felt With Underlay / Installation Included)
The size and specification of the Rushock Log Cabin make this mid-large size model perfect for a wide range of uses. The apex roof design of this model is a more traditional alternative to pent roof designs and offers a little more head room in the centre of the cabin where the apex height is 2.47 metres. This substantial log cabin has a footprint 5m wide x 4m deep and uses 45mm thick interlocking logs for the walls and 19mm tongue and groove boards for the floor and roof.
Double glazed double doors at the front have a tilt and turn double glazed window on either side with two more 3/4 length double glazed tilt and turn side windows (one either side) so plenty of natural light can get in. All windows are double glazed with toughened glass.
The Rushock's overall dimensions are 5.24 metres wide x 4.34 metres deep (17 x 14 feet) while internal floor dimensions of 4.7m x 3.7m give a total floor area of 17.5 m? (188 square feet) which is big enough to have a generous home office and lounge or lounge and dining area or a great leisure room for gaming, TV and hobbies. This impressive size and specification makes the Rushock a very usable and versatile extension to your living space.
Different roof felt options are available with this option being supplied with 24kg weight Polyester felt plus a black sand felt underlay. The felt has a polyester fibre base layer that makes it much stronger and more tear resistant than non-polyester grades. With more than twice the tear resistance of conventional mineral felt it has a life expectancy of up to 15 years when fitted correctly.
All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service. The log cabin must be built upon a solid and level surface such as a poured concrete base.
Delivery & Installation Information
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
You will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installations is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. You will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.
- Sizeable 5m x 4m log cabin with 188 square feet of internal floor space
- High specification includes 45mm thick log walls, toughened glass double glazing throughout, tilt and turn windows and mortise locking double doors
- 19mm Tongue & Groove roof and floor boards
- Glazed double doors, two windows to the front plus two 3/4 length side windows
- Toughened glass double glazing
- High quality, tear resistant, 24kg weight Polyester fibre backed felt with black sand felt underlay
- Supplied untreated and unpainted (a solvent-based preservative must be applied after assembly)
- All deliveries are made by vehicles with a crane off-load facility and with an optional professional assembly service
- Dimensions: 434 x 524 x 247
- Construction Type: Tongue & Groove
- Roof Type: Reverse Apex
- Treatment: None (Kiln Dried)
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Guarantee: 15 Year Anti Rot
- Product size (when assembled, including overhangs): H 247 x W 524 x D 434 cm
- Width at base (footprint): 434 cm
- Depth at base (footprint): 500 cm
- Estimated Weight: 3730 kg
- Material: Slow grown Nordic Spruce
- FSC Approval: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Country of Origin: Lithuania
- Wall Cladding Thickness (mm): 45
- Door Type (single/double): Double
- Number of Windows: 4 opening
- Glazing: Double
- Glazing Material: Glass
- Roof Material Inner: Tongue & Groove Boards
- Roof Thickness (mm): 19
- Roof Material Outer: 24kg Polyester felt + underlay
- Floor Material: Tongue & Groove Boards
- Floor Thickness (mm): 19
- Door Locking (eg: plate/wire hasp & staple): Rim Lock
At Forest, we know a fair bit about fences; And sheds for that matter. In fact, we�ve been the UK�s leading and most trusted manufacturer and distributor of quality wooden garden products for over 50 years. From the forest to the doorstep � we�re a vertically integrated business
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.