The stylish and spacious Shiplap Large Outdoor Store from Forest is made from high quality interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove boards and is ideal for those larger garden items you want to protect from the weather and keep safe. It is a great looking alternative to a conventional shed.
Double doors provide easy access to large items like garden furniture, barbeques, and tools. With a generous 2000 litre capacity, this versatile unit is also perfect for use as a mower store or bike store, with enough space to store two adult and two children's bikes and associated accessories.
This robust Outdoor Store is manufactured using interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove, smooth-planed, Pressure Treated boards. It is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to prevent damage from standing water and the roof is finished with smooth-planed decorative barge boards all-round. The Anti-Rot preservative gives a 15 year guarantee against fungal decay. The unit is further protected from the weather with its high quality green mineral felted roof.
Also available with Pent roof.
- Versatile and spacious quality Outdoor Store ideal for larger garden equipment or furniture
- Perfect for use as a mower store or bike store
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included) and hidden door hinges for added security
- Generous 2000 litre capacity
- High quality green mineral felted roof
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
You will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installations is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. You will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.