The versatile and stylish Shiplap Garden Store from Forest is perfect for outdoor areas where space is limited and is an attractive unit that will look great in any garden. This quality garden store provides the perfect location for storing away garden clutter. Designed with a Pent roof, its height means it is easy to store taller items including brooms, furniture, forks, spades and kids scooters, keeping them all neatly out of sight. The 600 litre capacity offers a generous amount of storage.
The clever design means the Pent roof can be assembled to slope either way depending on your preference or position in the garden. With a relatively compact footprint, this means the store can be sited near front or back doors, on a patio or in any garden setting.
The subtle design has a robust interlocking Shiplap Tongue & Groove construction made from smooth-planed, Pressure Treated boards with a natural colour finish. An anti-fungal preservative gives the store a 15 year guarantee against rot and decay. The floor is mounted on Pressure Treated bearers that raise the unit off the ground to keep it dry and the roof is finished with a high quality green mineral felt. There are hidden door hinges for added security and a plate hasp and staple latch to allow the contents to be kept secure with the additional use of a padlock.
Also available with Apex roof.
- Convenient mid-sized storage unit for tidying and protecting outdoor items
- Approximate 600 litre capacity
- High quality green mineral felted roof keeps the store weathertight
- Plate hasp and staple latch for use with a padlock (not included)
- Hidden door hinges for added security
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.