The attractive yet robust Shiplap Tall Garden Store from Forest is perfect for positioning against a wall or fence and with a relatively small footprint it will look stylish in any garden. With a capacity of 750 litres and roof height of just under six foot, it is ideal for storing a wide range of outdoor equipment such as long handled gardening tools, children's toys or folding furniture keeping your garden neat and free from clutter.
Manufactured using smooth-planed, tight fitting, Shiplap Tongue and Groove boards which have been treated with an anti-fungal preservative. This Pressure Treated finish gives a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee. The front is finished with decorative smooth-planed barge boards.
To keep the store weathertight, high quality green mineral felt is fitted to the Pent roof, which can be assembled sloping backwards or forward to suit personal preference and position. The Garden Store is also mounted on Pressure Treated bearers to keep it off the ground and dry.
The double doors can be closed with the supplied turn-buttons and plate hasp and staple latch and secured with a padlock (not included).
- Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment
- Approximate 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple latch and secured with a padlock (not included)
- The clever design means the green mineral felted roof can be positioned sloping forward or backward
- Made from Pressure Treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
- Flat packed for self-assembly
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
You will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installations is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. You will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.