The premium quality Tongue and Groove Pressure Treated 7x7 Corner Shed from Forest is perfect for a corner of the garden and features a high specification throughout.
The clever use of space makes it ideal for storing garden equipment and tools, as well as being a practical potting area. The strong solid timber Tongue and Groove floor means that storage of heavier items and floor-standing shelving is not a problem.
For a high quality, premium build, this shed is manufactured from smooth-planed interlocking Tongue and Groove boards and all the timber used has been Pressure Treated, giving it a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
It features double opening doors with Z framing for additional strength and they are secured with a rim lock fastening. The two opening windows are fitted with high quality hinges and catches to enable ventilation and are glazed with Premium 3mm acrylic, creating a light and airy space. The roof is finished with high quality mineral felt for a weather-proof finish.
These premium sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this 7x7 corner shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Premium Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove 7x7 Corner Shed from Forest
- Generous space allows room for storage and is the perfect home for a potting bench
- Highest quality Tongue and Groove construction
- Robust Tongue and Groove boarded floor with supporting Pressure Treated floor bearers
- 2 opening acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality catches
- Double doors for easy access with diagonal double "Z" framing for strength
- High quality rim lock door latch supplied for security
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
You will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installations is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. You will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.
- Hassle free installation included
- Dimensions: 230 x 296 x 200cm
- Construction Type: Tongue & Groove
- Roof Type: Pent
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Colour: Natural Timber
- Guarantee: 15 year Anti-rot
- Overall dimension when assembled including overhangs: 222 (h) x 259 (w) x 372 (d)cm
- Width at base (footprint): 281cm
- Depth at base (footprint): 219cm
- Ridge Height, Highest point excluding finial: 200cm
- Eaves Height, Height to overhang: 200mm
- Estimated Weight: 248Kg
- Material: Mixed Softwood
- FSC Approval: Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made in the UK
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Frame Size/Building Frame(Battens) Size: 28x28mm
- Door Type (single/double): Double
- Door Size (hxw): 182 x 46(x2) cm
- Door Opening Height: 175cm
- Door Opening Width: 94cm
- Number of Windows: 2(fixed)
- Glazing: Single
- Glazing Material: Acrylic Glazing
- Glazing Thickness: 3mm
- Window Size: 57x70cm
- Roof Material Inner: OSB(Oriented strand board)
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Roof Material Outer: Red Mineral Felt
- Floor Material: Boarded
- Floor Thickness: 12mm
- Door Locking(eg: plate/wire hasp & staple): Rim Lock
|Cladding||Tongue & Groove|
|Dimensions||7 x 7|
Forest Garden are proud to be the largest and most trusted manufacturer and distributor of garden timber products in the UK.
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.