The premium quality Tongue and Groove Pressure Treated 8x8 Corner Shed from Forest is perfect for a corner of the garden and features a high specification throughout.
The clever use of space makes it ideal for storing garden equipment and tools, as well as being a practical potting area. The strong solid timber Tongue and Groove floor means that storage of heavier items and floor-standing shelving is not a problem.
For a high quality, premium build, this shed is manufactured from smooth-planed interlocking Tongue and Groove boards and all the timber used has been Pressure Treated, giving it a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
It features double opening doors with Z framing for additional strength and they are secured with a rim lock fastening. The two opening windows are fitted with high quality hinges and catches to enable ventilation and are glazed with Premium 3mm acrylic, creating a light and airy space. The roof is finished with high quality mineral felt for a weather-proof finish.
These premium sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber from sustainable sources. All fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build this 7x7 corner shed are included, along with easy to follow instructions.
- Premium Pressure Treated Tongue and Groove 8x8 Corner Shed from Forest
- Generous space allows room for storage and is the perfect home for a potting bench
- Highest quality Tongue and Groove construction
- Robust Tongue and Groove boarded floor with supporting Pressure Treated floor bearers
- 2 opening acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality catches
- Double doors for easy access with diagonal double "Z" framing for strength
- High quality rim lock door latch supplied for security
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
You will be contacted within 48 hours of a delivery date being booked to arrange installation. For products with a longer lead time (Vale Greenhouses, Round Timber Gazebos and Log Cabins) you will be contacted to arrange a suitable installation date prior to the product being finished. Typically installations is within 7 working days from delivery, except for Vale Greenhouses which will be installed on the same day as delivery. You will receive information detailing the necessary preparations for installation (e.g. base preparation) which must be completed prior to the assembly team arriving on site.