Grand Hall has a long and successful history in the outdoor cooking industry. Since 1976 Grand Hall is well recognised as one of the largest gas grill manufacturers in the world and is a recognised supplier of various international brands.
Beside outdoor kitchens, Grandhall also supplies a beautiful collection of accessory and terrace heating to enjoy outdoor life even longer.
As a brand, Grand Hall is trusted for its quality fit, stylish finish and innovative features. Most importantly every product we build is designed to ignite your passion for outdoor living.
Our aim is to give best satisfaction to our customers. Our employees are committed to providing you with the best possible professional assistance and advice. We want to be a reliable partner for you at all times
If you discover a problem involving the appliance, in spite of careful inspectations, then it is important to act quickly and effectively. We advise you to take a digital photograph of it and go to the retailer where you bought the grill. The retailer will then contact the local partner to solve the problem.
Grand Hall has great confidence in its products and offers excellent guarantee provisions. For Grand Hall outdoor kitchens, a guarantee period of 2 years applies from the date of purchase. If a defect becomes apparent within this period of 24 months which is the result of material and/or construction errors, then we guarantee that the defective component will be replaced or repaired at no charge
Specific characteristics of the guarantee provisions
- 5 year guarantee against damage to stainless steel components from rust-through
- 2 year guarantee against rust-through for parts finished in enamel
- 2 year guarantee against rust-through for coated parts
- 1 year guarantee on accessories
All rights based on the guarantee become null and void if:
- The product is not assembled and installed in accordance with the instructions - the product is used improperly
- Scratches, dents, damage, discolouration etc. occur due to heat and aggressive cleansing agents
- The product is used for commercial purposes and/or is rented out
- The product suffers damage from the forces of nature
- Burn spots occur due to improper maintenance and/or cleaning of the grill (for example due to grease / fat
remaining behind and burning)
- The gas hose is not properly installed; always read the installation instructions carefully beforehand
- The grill been converted for use with natural gas; this grill is suitable for use only the grill has with butane or propane gas
- The product is not being used in the country where it was purchased due to the applicable guidelines in that country
- Damage results from use or from third parties
The following are excluded from the guarantee
- Ignition batteries
- Peeling / separation of the coating as a result of grease / fat being burned in
- Peeling / separation of the paint / enamel and coating
- Light rust such as flash-rust
Normal wear and tear resulting from usage - faults which do not noticeably affect the operation or value of the appliance All warranty coverage excludes grill paint loss or rusting (except rust-through) which are either expendable parts that can wear out from normal use in less than two years, or are conditions that can be the result of normal use, accident or improper installation or maintenance.To make a claim based on the guarantee, the purchase receipt must always be provided
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.