Dine in style with the Aurora six seat rectangular aluminium dining set. Made from statement linear casting with tuscan ceramic glass that is scratch resistant and tempered for peace of mind. You’ll never be short of seating when friends and family come round, ensuring everyone can feel relaxed and enjoy themselves under the sun.
- Tuscan Ceramic Glass is both practical and beautiful, tempered for safety reassurance, easy to clean and scratch resistant
- Weatherready® cushions are hardwearing & easy to clean, store away in Autumn & Winter
- Chairs are fully assembled
- Table requires simple top and base assembly - all fittings supplied
- Crafted from aluminium; rust free, lightweight, strong, durable & low maintenance
- The furniture can be left outside all year round - except cushions
- Protect and extend the life of your furniture by using a cover - remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up)
- Available with 3m Luxury Parasol and 15kg Base
- Always remove parasol from table if windy or unattended
- Finish: Matt Xerix
- Cushion: Flint
- Tuscan Ceramic Glass Colour: Zenith
- Product Size:
- Table: H75cm x L170cm x W90cm
- Dining Chair: H89cm x L64cm x W61cm
|Brand||Hartman Garden Furniture|
|Set Size||6 Seater|
|By Product Type||Dining Set|
|Main Colour||Matt Xerix / Flint|
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.