A wooden garden shed can be erected directly onto a level, solid concrete base or a base made from paving but where this is not convenient we recommend you install a wooden shed base from Forest Garden. A wooden shed base is the best option when it might be difficult to transport heavy duty material such as concrete or chippings from an access point that is too far away from the shed’s intended location.
A wooden shed base can also, however, be used when laying any type of foundation for a timber garden shed. A timber shed base offers some protection to the floor of the shed as the base will raise the external floor off the ground. We stock various wooden bases for all sizes of Forest Garden sheds.
- Forest Garden Shed Base 8 x 6 (ASSEMBLED) Forest Garden£202.46
- Forest Garden Shed Base 7 x 7 (ASSEMBLED) Forest Garden£186.29
- Forest Garden Shed Base 7 x 5 (ASSEMBLED) Forest Garden£173.70
- Forest Garden Shed Base 6 x 4 (ASSEMBLED) Forest Garden£138.43
- Forest Garden Shed Base 8x6 Forest GardenRRP: £137.49£137.32You Save: £0.17 (0%)
- Forest Garden Shed Base 7x7 Forest Garden£121.05
- Forest Garden Shed Base 7 x 5 Forest Garden£110.43
- Forest Garden Shed Base 6 x 4 Forest Garden£77.02
- Palram-Canopia Shelf for Skylight Shed Palram-CanopiaRRP: £49.99£36.99You Save: £13.00 (26%)
- Toolflex Shed Tidy Aluminum Rail 50cm with 3 Mounted Tool Holders Wolf ToolsRRP: £19.99£6.00You Save: £13.99 (70%)In Stock - Fast Delivery