The Original Muck Boot Company made the first neoprene wellies sold in Europe and they remain the best available anywhere in the World. 100% waterproof, Muck Boots are unbeatably warm, comfortable and supportive. Muck Boots are not rubber wellies lined with neoprene, but are a complete neoprene bootie, with a customised sole & outer shell. Neoprene is aerated rubber, which makes it exceptionally lightweight; buoyant; warm; stretchy; and supportive, whilst still 100% waterproof.
The neoprene bootie is given a tough rubber sole for outstanding abrasion-resistance and long life. An easy-clean vulcanized natural rubber overlay give durability and protection.This allows different styles of boot to be made for different uses (e.g. lightweight wellies & shoes for everyday wear; heavy-duty boots for digging or field conditions; & specialist riding wellies.) Muck Boots come with a 6mm inner sole made from Nitracel EVA for additional support and slipper-soft moulded comfort in the footbed.
All Muck Boots are designed for hands-free easy on & off, many have a 10mm kick-rim to allow them to be kicked off without damage. Boot legs without full rubber overlay will stretch to fit any calf size and can be worn rolled down in warm weather, or to allow easier removal.
- Neoprene bootie thickness in millimeters
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out (snugs ankle to keep warmth in and dirt & pebbles out in shoes)
- EVA moulded midsole with contoured footbed for added insulation & super comfort
- External temperature comfort Range
- A variety of insulating materials and constructions are used to keep feet closer to body temperature in extremes of heat and cold.
- Including our stretch-fit topline binding that snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out.
- 100% waterproof CR-Foam Bootie Construction. This bootie is constructed to be lightweight, flexible and 100% waterproof top to bottom.
- Related Products