The Original Muck Boot Company made the first neoprene wellies sold in Europe and they remain the best available anywhere in the World. 100% waterproof, Muck Boots are unbeatably warm, comfortable and supportive. Muck Boots are not rubber wellies lined with neoprene, but are a complete neoprene bootie, with a customised sole & outer shell. Neoprene is aerated rubber, which makes it exceptionally lightweight; buoyant; warm; stretchy; and supportive, whilst still 100% waterproof.
The neoprene bootie is given a tough rubber sole for outstanding abrasion-resistance and long life. An easy-clean vulcanized natural rubber overlay give durability and protection.This allows different styles of boot to be made for different uses (e.g. lightweight wellies & shoes for everyday wear; heavy-duty boots for digging or field conditions; & specialist riding wellies.) Muck Boots come with a 6mm inner sole made from Nitracel EVA for additional support and slipper-soft moulded comfort in the footbed.
All Muck Boots are designed for hands-free easy on & off, many have a 10mm kick-rim to allow them to be kicked off without damage. Boot legs without full rubber overlay will stretch to fit any calf size and can be worn rolled down in warm weather, or to allow easier removal.
There are 3 types of breathable lining used in Muck Boots.
AIRMESH- Thousands of tiny vertical fibres allow air to circulate throughout the interior surface. Excess humidity and perspiration are quickly wicked away, creating a comfortable environment for your feet.
XPRESS COOL- This state-of-the-art material actively pulls moisture away from your skin, absorbing & spreading it out across the entire lining to enhance the rate of evaporation, significantly cooling your feet.
PK MESH LINING- This is a woven polyester honeycomb mesh widely used in sports clothing to wick sweat away from the skin.
COMMON FEATURES are indicated with the following symbols:
- Neoprene bootie thickness in millimeters
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out (snugs ankle to keep warmth in and dirt & pebbles out in shoes)
- EVA moulded midsole with contoured footbed for added insulation & super comfort
- External temperature comfort Range
- As the foot starts to sweat, the Muck XpressCool fabric lining rapidly pulls moisture away from your skin to dryer areas of the boot. This enhances the evaporative drying rate.
- Most importantly, as the moisture is spread and dries, it creates a cooling affect which keeps your feet cool and dry in warm weather.
- Steel toe caps are roomy for comfort and strong protection.
- Muck Boots feature top quality Vibram outsoles, which utilize the latest technology in comfort and reliability.
- Large toe pad to increase toe-off traction
- Central plaque design follows the walking motion
- Wide broad lugs for improved surface contact
- Ladder rung grips to improve stability
- Straight lug walls for better dirt release
- Grooved heel pad to reduce slip hazard while allowing for liquids to disperse
- A variety of insulating materials and constructions are used to keep feet closer to body temperature in extremes of heat and cold.
- Including our stretch-fit topline binding that snugs calf to keep warmth in and cold out.
- Spandura layered over Neoprene adds protection against wear.
- 100% waterproof CR-Foam Bootie Construction. This bootie is constructed to be lightweight, flexible and 100% waterproof top to bottom.
ETC Anti-Friction Sockliner
- Related Products