Rogue SE 625 SIB
The Napoleon Rogue SE 625 Stainless Steel Propane Gas Grill with Infrared Side Burner and Rear Burner is a durable stainless steel grill. Featuring five main burners, a rear rotisserie burner, and a high top lid, this grill has everything you need to create gourmet meals. Sear restaurant-style steaks on the integrated sear station, while generous side shelves provide plenty of prep space.
- Large Infrared Sizzle Zone Side Burner: Achieve ultimate steakhouse perfection by creating a caramelized crust that sears in the juices
- Rear Infrared Rotisserie Burner: Infrared heat from the rotisserie burner is perfect for high heat searing and slow spit roasting
- Stainless Steel Iconic WAVE Cooking Grids - The iconic WAVE shaped stainless steel cooking grids are rust-resistant, require little maintenance and provide even heat
- Durable Cast Aluminum Fire Box - Virtually indestructible, the fire box resists rust on a superior level and is backed by a 15 year warranty
- Large Folding Side Shelves With Bottle Opener - Enjoy grilling with a larger prep area and side shelves that fold for easy storage
- Robust Ergonomic Control Knobs - Like the steering wheel of a car, the smooth grip and robust shape enhances your grilling experience
- Two Door Enclosed Cart Design - Beyond sleek design, the enclosed cart protects from the elements for long-lasting durability
- Maximum Heat Output: 30.25 kw
- Cooking Area: 46 x 88 cm
- Dimensions: H 123cm x W 168cm x D 63.5cm
- Sleek High-Top Lid
- Integrated Tool Hooks
- Built-in Propane Tank Ring
- Dual-Level Stainless Steel Sear Plates
- Instant Jetfire Ignition
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.