- Effective clear water through the perfect combination of filter system and UVC technology
- Simple handling and convenient, patented cleaning mechanism
- Can be perfectly integrated into the natural pond landscape
- POND FILTER: Patented cleaning mechanism with optimised filter sponges
- CONVENIENT: Easy to maintain and clean thanks to simple handle mechanism
- EASY LAMP CHANGE: The UV lamp can be changed while the unit is running - no need to switch off the filter, no need to dismantle the quartz glass
- PROTECTED: The high-quality UVC housing protects the ballast unit from sunlight and moisture
- POWERFUL: All latest generation FiltoClear models feature upgraded, highly effective UV lamps
- 2-WAY VALVE: Choose whether the water flows into the pond or into the waste water after cleaning the filter
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: The built-in OASE bypass technology ensures optimum water flow and prevents the filter from clogging
- STABLE AND ROBUST: The hard-wearing housing made of high-quality plastic can be easily buried in the ground and impresses with its long durability
- UNDER PRESSURE: The metal clamping ring with simple lever function makes opening and closing a FiltoClear safer and easier than ever before
- Dimensions (Ø x H): 380 X 370mm
- Rated Voltge: 220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
- Net Weight: 13.7 kg
- Guarantee (+ request guarantee): 2 + 1 Years
- UVC Power: 18 W
- Number of red filter foams: 1
- Number of purple filter foams: 1
- Inlet connections: 38/50 mm
- Inlet connections: 1 1/2", 2"
- Connections, outlet: 38/50mm
- Outlet connections: 1 1/2" 2"
- Connections, sludge discharge: 38/50mm
- Sludge discharge connections: 1 1/2", 2"
- Max Flow Rate: 5000 l/h
- Max Operating Pressure: 0.2 Bar
- Suitable for ponds up to max: 5.0 m3
- Suitable for ponds with fish stock: 2.5 m3
|Max Flow (LPH)||5000|
|Max Pond Size - Litres (No Fish)||5000.000000|
|Max Pond Size - Litres (Some Fish)||2500.000000|
|Hose Diameter (mm)||38mm, 50mm|
|UV Lamp (w)||18.000000|
We feel an obligation to nature. Water is our passion. Living, natural, and healthy water. In short: LIVING WATER. This is what OASE stands for, it is our conviction.
For decades OASE has stood for creative design using water. Fascinating water effects in private gardens to large imposing installations in the public area indicate the broad area of implementation. Founded in 1949 as a repair shop for agricultural machines OASE has developed itself into a global player with a reputation for innovation and quality.
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.