- Virtually unbreakable, advanced engineered Clear 6 mm twin-wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact, shatter resistant and protect from inclement weather Maintain their integrity, provide complete UV blockage, and are 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or become brittle over time
- Safe, quick and easy DIY assembly Slide and lock roofing installationReady to assemble pre-cut panels
- Requires a solid level surface, Anchoring and foot-pads included Secure the carport to the surface of your choosing. Structure can be easily relocated
- 6 Sturdy and durable 8.8cm (3.15 inches x 3.15 inches) aluminum poles
- Rust-resistant, anthracite powder-coated frame made of heavy duty aluminum and laser cut galvanized steel connectors
- Ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles
Gutter & Gutter Heads
- Integrated gutter and gutter heads allow you to easily channel and collect rainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
- About Palram - Canopia
Palram-Canopia creates lifestyle products for domestic and commercial environments. We are an agile company with a creative approach, constantly introducing product innovations, quick and flexible in our response to market needs and attentive to our customers. The name Palram-Canopia stands for experience and quality in the field of thermoplastic sheets and panels for over 50 years. Palram-Canopia was established in 2005, in order to create consumer products for the DIY market while incorporating the company's plastic produce. Today we offer over 350 products and have become prominent in global DIY markets.
Manual Download - to view the documents in your browser or right click the link and select save as to save a copy of the brochure to your computer. Please note some documents are quite large files so may take a while to download. Warranty Information - to view the document in your browser or right click the link and select save as to save a copy of the brochure to your computer. Please note some documents are quite large files so may take a while to download.