Olympia Patio Cover was designed with your comfort in mind; entertain, celebrate special family events, or simply relax in your newly decked patio. Unwind at the end of your day, spend more time enjoying your garden, or reading a good book. The Olympia is robust, sturdy and durable, comprised of heavy-duty corrosion resistant aluminium structure, and virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected multiwall polycarbonate roof panels. Be creative with your new luxurious outdoor lounging space; add style to your garden appeal and turn your outdoor area into an elegant addition to your home and lifestyle to be enjoyed at all times!
- Engineered to meet harsh weather conditions, heavy snow loads and high winds
- Virtually unbreakable, 16 mm multiwall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact, shatter resistant, 100% UV protected and provide complete UVblockage
- Robust structure reinforced design with durable, corrosion resistant powder coated aluminium profiles and galvanized steel connectors
- Maintenance free no rust, rot or peel
- Safe, quick and easy DIY assembly. Sliding roof panels installation ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles; all screws included
- Adjustable wall connection and flexible poles positioning
- Anchoring and foot-pads included. Anchor the pergola to the surface ofyour choosing
- Sturdy 8 x 8 cm aluminium poles
- Integrated gutter system allows you to easily channel and collectrainwater for a sustainable irrigation system
Palram Applications creates lifestyle products for domestic and commercial environments. We are an agile company with a creative approach, constantly introducing product innovations, quick and flexible in our response to market needs and attentive to our customers. The name Palram stands for experience and quality in the field of thermoplastic sheets and panels for over 50 years. Palram Applications was established in 2005, in order to create consumer products for the DIY market while incorporating the companys plastic produce. Today we offer over 350 products and have become prominent in global DIY markets.
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.