Yukon - Palram-Canopia Heavy-Duty Storage Shed
- Ultra-resilient, sunlighted polycarbonate storage unit, designed for multi-functionality and years of superior protection
- Entirely built from life-time resilient wall system; does not fracture, discolor or become brittle over time
- Special roofing lets natural sunlight in, while maintaining opacity for maximum privacy
- Roof panels block up to 100% of harmful UV sunrays to protect your gear from sun damage
- Firm, rust-free aluminum structure provides added stability and resistance to the elements
- Ideal for lawn tractors, mowers, personal watercrafts and garden equipment
- Maintenance-free and built to last thanks to outstandingly durable materials
- Protect your gear efficiently from the elements and adverse weather condition
- Made with 100% recyclable components
- Available in various sizes
- Sizes 11*17.2 & 11x21.3 come with a reinforcement kit
- Extreme weather resistant construction grade, 100% UV protected fortified Polycarbonate panels
- High impact resistant, even when exposed to high and low temperatures
- Commercial-grade Polycarbonate panels maintain their integrity, do not sag, bow or discolor over timePanels resist fungal decay, termites and are maintenance free
Skylight Roof - Let the Skylight In
- Shingled roof panels transmit soft natural light while remaining externally opaque in appearance, provide 10% light transmission. Ideal for lawn tractors, mowers, personal watercrafts and garden equipment
Galvanised Steel Base
- Includes galvanized steel perimeter base for additional stability and durability
- Easy and simple DIY installation with sliding panels assembly system
- Shed can be anchored on to solid surfaces such as wood, concrete or metal. Foundation required. (Not included)
Aluminum Frame & Gutter System
- Provides an extra-rigid structure for high durability and strength. Built-in gutters for rain water and snowmelt drainage
- Low threshold ramp. Wide double door. 57.6 (146.4cm)
|11 x 17.2
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.