- External Wall Dimensions: W x D mm
- Internal Dimensions: W x D mm
- External Ridge Height: mm
Dimensions Caveat:- Note: All Imperial or nominal dimensions i.e. rounded feet are for guidance only. Please check the exact metric sizes where dimensions are critical - this can be done by calling or emailing us if not listed.
Our garden buildings are pre-treated with a water based timber treatment for protection during transit. In order to receive the full 10 year anti-rot guarantee, it is necessary that you treat the garden building with a high quality, spirit-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction. This will protect the timber from weathering and will need to be repeated accordingly in relation to manufacturers instructions.
This guarantee covers fungal decay and insect attack
This guarantee does not cover;
- Movement, Warping or Splitting of the timber over time;
- Damage caused by or as a result of misuse;
- Glazing material, joinery or roofing felt.
The Seller shall not be liable to the Buyer or be deemed to be in breach of the contract by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform, any of the Sellers obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond the Sellers reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond the Sellers reasonable control, Act of God, explosion, flood, storm, fire or accident, war or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance or requisition.
This warranty is only valid in the UK.
Validity of Guarantee
The guarantee is invalid if:
- The building has not been constructed on a firm, level base;
- The building has not been constructed or installed as per the instructions;
- The building has been customised or modified in any way;
- The person claiming is not the original purchaser of the building;
- The building has not been treated immediately once constructed and at least every 12 months thereafter;
- The buildings has been touched by an external wall or in contact with a tree or a bush. As this would allow moisture to penetrate the building.
- A damp proof membrane is not laid between the floor joists and the base (Not Applicable for Log Cabins);
- Corner joints are not sealed with silicone;
- Roofing felt is not properly maintained.
All of our products are sold for domestic use only
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- About Shire
Shire have been producing garden buildings since 1981. Initially we utilised the skill our workforce possessed when we stopped producing Yachts and started to make Garden Buildings. We have consistently expanded over the years, skills have been passed on and our factories and warehouses now occupy some 20 acres. We have invested in the best equipment and have facilities that include a planing mill, self-contained joinery production, undercover timber store and large warehouses that can hold some 20,000 buildings in stock.
All of our products are manufactured in the United Kingdom at two sites, one in Wisbech, the other 10 miles away in Sutton Bridge. Shire manufactures a wide choice of products. Sheds, Summerhouses, Playhouses, Log Cabins, Pet houses, Deck kits and now Eco Lodges. What do we rebrand to sell? Absolutely nothing. We manufacture all Shire products ourselves and so are able to produce bespoke buildings to suit individual requirements, whether this is a special size or height, repositioning of doors and windows or a totally unique building.