Asher is impeccably finished with a grey herringbone fabric to inset folie into the arms of the chairs to complete the look.
Available in Matt Xerix / Grey Harris with a teak folie finish
Free when you buy this product
- New Folie (wooden-look) foiled aluminium is heat and scratch resistant for durability
- Weatherready® cushions are hardwearing & easy to clean, store away in Autumn & Winter
- Adjustable feet to ensure perfect positioning on uneven surfaces
- Crafted from aluminium; rust free, lightweight, strong, durable & low maintenance
- Seating comes fully assembled
- Table requires simple self-assembly - all fittings supplied
- The furniture can be left outside all year round - except cushions
- Protect and extend the life of your furniture by using a cover - remove cushions if being covered for prolonged periods (to prevent mould and mildew build-up)
- Three year limited manufacturer warranty
- Set includes: 1 x Rectangular Dining Table, 8 x Cushioned Dining Chairs
Finish: Matt Xerix
Cushion: Grey Harris
Folie Table Top Colour: Teak
- Asher 8 Seat Rectangular Dining Table: H 74 cm x W 220 cm x D 100 cm
- Asher Dining Chair: H 90 cm x W 60 cm x D 73 cm
|Hartman Garden Furniture
|By Product Type
|Matt Xerix / Grey Harris
Hartman Garden Furniture
Enjoy the summer, with Hartman! Beautiful weather outside shows us that life can be a party. Everyone can recall a couple of wonderful outdoor moments. This is natural, it’s a moment for a social gathering with your family, loved ones or friends, with snacks, drinks and a nice chat.
That is why at Hartman we don’t see our outdoor furniture and cushions as plain furniture and simple cushions. They bring atmosphere in your garden, creating emotions and guarantee the ultimate garden experiences. Shortly, they are furniture with endless combinations of cushions that will let you enjoy and relax.
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.