The Overlap Dip Treated 8x6 Reverse Apex Shed from Forest is an excellent storage solution. The apex roof with increased headroom means the interior space can be used to its greatest storage potential whilst the windows let in plenty of light. The shed's improved design features smaller sections, making it easier to handle and easy to assemble. With more timber and increased framing these are the best overlap sheds we've ever made.
The straight cut boards use an overlap construction, which allows flexibility and natural movement of the timber during the changing seasons. The Dip Treatment that has been applied to this 8x6 shed gives a 10 year guarantee against rot, annual retreatment is required. Rather than the more common OSB, this garden shed features a Pressure Treated solid timber floor. Its superior strength allows for the storage of heavier items like lawnmowers or bags of compost. The roof is made from hard wearing sheet material, finished with black sand felt.
The garden building features increased framing and an additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength. The shed door is braced with double “Z” framing for rigidity. The door is hung with secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a hasp and staple latch that can be padlocked (padlock not included). The door can be hinged either side. The two fixed windows are made from shatterproof PET glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time. This flexible shed is made up of modular sections where same size panels are interchangeable, this means you can choose where the window panel goes during assembly and the door can be hung to the left or the right.
These great value garden sheds are manufactured in the UK using FSC certified timber and come with all fixtures, fittings and felt needed to build, along with easy to follow instructions.
- An attractive garden shed, made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move, improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Shatterproof PET glazing that won't go yellow or brittle over time
- Security features include anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 198.7 x 242 x 233 centimetres
- Material: Mixed Softwood, Wood,
- Style: Reverse Apex
- Home delivery is unable to be offered on this item to the following postcodes BT, GY, HS, IM, IV41-51, IV55-56, JE, KA27-28, KW15+, PA41+, PH41-44, PO31-41, ZE. Whilst Forest aim to deliver within 3 - 5 working days there may be some instances where it may take longer, including Scotland, hard to reach locations or when items are out of stock. Round Timber Gazebos, Log Cabins and Vale Greenhouses are special orders and have longer lead times.
|Dimensions||8 x 6|
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.