Enhance your gardens beauty with the Oasis greenhouse. Sit back, relax and enjoy your outdoor living space. It provides your plants with balanced sunlight exposure by incorporating two types of virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels, twin-wall at the roof and crystal-clear at the walls, allowing them to thrive.
The Oasis's generous growing area, elegant design and balanced nurturing conditions make an enjoyable and successful growing environment, ideal for growing your own gardens bounty.
Two types of Polycarbonate glazing for Optimal Growth
- Virtually unbreakable, high-impact resistant and flexible
- Roof panels twin-wall polycarbonate protect from strong sunlight exposure
- Wall panels Crystalline polycarbonate provide over 90% light transmission
- Provide complete UV blockage and 100% UV protected; they do not discolor, fracture or shatter
- Ready to assemble pre-cut panels
- Maintain their integrity and withstand harsh weather conditions for many years of use.
Heavy Duty Aluminum Frame
- Provides a highly durable, rust resistant and extra-rigid structure
Doors and Lock
- Double door allows easy access
- Lockable for extra protection and safety (lock not included)
- Sliding panels system
- Uniform profiles for all positions
Built in Gutters System
- Gutter and gutter heads included, allow water drainage & collection for a sustainable irrigation system
Side Louver Window
- Provides air flow and allows regulation of heat and humidity levels
Galvanized Steel Base
- Adds structural stability
Palram-Canopia Applications creates lifestyle products for domestic and commercial environments. We are an agile company with a creative approach, constantly introducing product innovations, quick and flexible in our response to market needs and attentive to our customers. The name Palram-Canopia stands for experience and quality in the field of thermoplastic sheets and panels for over 50 years. Palram-Canopia Applications was established in 2005, in order to create consumer products for the DIY market while incorporating the companys plastic produce. Today we offer over 350 products and have become prominent in global DIY markets.
Keengardener Ltd offer replacement or refund on faulty goods within the first 30 days of receipt. Keengardener Ltd offer a replacement on faulty goods after 30 days but within their respective guarantee period, if a replacement is not possible a full or partial refund will be offered inline with fair use. Guarantee period is 1 year unless otherwise stated.
In accordance with your rights to a "cooling off period" under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134 you can cancel your order and return the goods at any time until 14 days after you receive the goods and we will refund any payment made by you to us for the goods. Any goods returned must be unused and in re-saleable condition.
If you want to cancel your order you must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Please note that the right to return goods which are not faulty does not apply to any goods which have been made to your own specifications.
The cost of the return of any faulty goods will be borne by Keengardener. We shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of returning goods which are not faulty.
Following notification that you wish to return the goods in return for a refund as described above, any payment taken by us in respect of the goods will be reimbursed to you within 30 days.
Due to product development, actual models may occasionally vary slightly from the details on the website, but remember you may return anything within 14 working days of receipt of the goods, if you are not 100% satisfied. You must notify Keengardener before returning any items.
Your rights under this Returns Policy are without prejudice to any rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 SI 2013/3134.
To view our returns policy in full and read our FAQ's please visit the returns policy page.